Kidsafe WA Security
If you purchase a product or service from Kidsafe WA, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders only. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kidsafe WA uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Kidsafe WA or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Kidsafe WA
Delivery of Goods
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- Child car restraints and safety gates will be sent within 7 working days.
- Resources and other safety products will be sent via Australia Post within 7 – 10 working days.
- For digital delivery, we will attempt to send your software/license/access code via email within 7 working days.
Please note, if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer, but we will contact you to inform you of the delivery time frame.
Kidsafe WA can not deliver goods outside of Australia.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com.
Refunds and Returns
Kidsafe WA does not provide a refund or exchange simply because you have changed your mind, so please choose carefully.
Should a product be faulty, please notify us within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us on (08) 6244 4880 within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. This does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, if any attempt has been made to alter the product, or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit back to Kidsafe WA and therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Kidsafe WA will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.