Kidsafe WA Training
Kidsafe WA is a Registered Training Organisation (National Provider Number 52376). We are registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver nationally recognised training in all Australian states and territories.
Courses currently on our scope are (click on the individual course/unit code for a copy of the course details):
- 52778WA Course in Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting
- AHCPGD206 Conduct Visual Inspection of Park Facilities
- AHCPGD305 Conduct Operational Inspection of Park Facilities
- AHCPGD505 Conduct Comprehensive Inspection of Park Facilities
To view our current registration details you can visit www.training.gov.au
Course Dates 2017
To register your interest or enrol in a scheduled course please complete the course enrolment form associated with the course you wish to complete. Ensure you have read and understood the Training Course Information Guide which contains information on our training fees and associated policies.
Western Australia – Metropolitan Courses
- 52778WA Course in Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting (West Leederville): 24 & 25 May 2017
Registration will close on Monday 15 May or when maximum numbers are reached.
- 52778WA Course in Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting (West Leederville): 25 & 26 July 2017
Registration will close on Monday 17 July or when maximum numbers are reached.
- 52778WA Course in Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting (West Leederville): 19 & 20 September 2017
Registration will close on Monday 11 September or when maximum numbers are reached.
For any other course delivery enquires in other locations including Regional WA, your individual workplace and other Australian states and territories contact our Training Coordinator for more information.
Kidsafe WA currently has Third Party Arrangements in place for the delivery of training and assessment in New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, and South Australia. Further information and contact details for our Third Party providers can be found in the Training Course Information Booklet.Further Information
- Training Course Information Booklet
- Visual Park/Playground Inspection Flyer & Enrolment Form
- Operational Park/Playground Inspection Flyer & Enrolment Form
- Comprehensive Park/Playground Inspection Course Flyer and Enrolment Form
- Type 1 Child Car Restraint Fitting Flyer & Enrolment Form
- Type 1 Fitter Business Rules
For any other enquires regarding training at Kidsafe WA, please contact our Training Coordinator