How are Kidsafe WA protecting you and our team during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Based on WA Department of Health advice and guidelines this is what we are doing to ensure your safety while visiting our services:
- All Kidsafe WA staff meet the mandated vaccination requirements;
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout our building;
- Extra cleaning protocols have been implemented;
- Our Child Car Restraint technicians may use N95 masks, gloves and face shields at times; and
- Our customer facing staff will not attend work if unwell and use regular RAT tests.
If you are attending a child car restraint appointment, we encourage the use of face masks when interacting with our staff.
If you would like to book an appointment visit http://kidsafe.oneit.com.au/wa/ng/#/find-availability or please give us a call on (08) 6244 4880 to make a booking or if you have any questions.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.